findings are quite logical when you

-CURRENTLY UNDER PRODUCTION-
Technolites is an action packed top down shooter with an epic animated adventure, fully voice acted. The first game in the genre to allow you to build your own ship, with dozens of unique parts and weapons. Technolites will be released in an episodic form. With the success of each episode leading to the development of further episodes. Once our goals are met for each episode(which will be posted) we will then continue the development process. Each episode taking about 2-3 months. Episode 1 will be released Sept 2018 and will introduce the story and characters to this adventure. The game will also include an endless level with leader boards to compete with your friends. In total there will be 5 episodes each with more weapons, cut scenes, game play and features.
Labi1995

findings are quite logical when you

Post by Labi1995 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:39 pm

I can add my own close to home experience… one of my daughters, Kellyn, who is 13, had one. She greatly enjoys running and has been running her whole life either barefoot or in assorted racing flats that over the years I Nike Air Max 95 Femme would scrupulously check to make sure they had no raised heel or arch support. There was no way, I as her mother, with all that I knew from my studies, would ever let her wear traditional running shoes. Now that she’s big enough to wear OESH, that’s what she trains in and only wears flats (track spikes – without the spikes) when racing.Back to Joe Maller’s post. His theory and his nice cartoon video about how these fractures are happening is not that far from what my research would indicate. Joe believes, and I agree, that these fractures are occurring later in stance, not at impact as Giuliani et al. suggests. But before I delve into my analysis, I need to first review why I believe most all injuries, not just this particular one, occur when the foot is fully planted during midstance, not at impact. From there I can explain Nike Air Max TN Mujerwhy the second metatarsal seems to be more vulnerable than other areas in runners who are running in minimalist shoes.For years, I’d been putting together force plate data with 3-D motion analysis data in walking. Combining these data and evaluating them in light of our clinical information (all the problems that came to our general clinic or to our specific runner’s clinic), we could finally understand how and why we get the types of repetitive injuries we do. Remarkably, this had never been done before. You could say that the “a-ha” event of all my best research was synthesizing the force plate data with the 3-D motion data—this was the classic 1 + 1 = 3 breakthrough that every researcher hopes to discover. If you’re interested you can read more about all this in my post The Rest of the Story.I first started looking at the forces associated with knee osteoarthritis. But what I Adidas Superstar Dam found applies to nearly all of the typical injuries we see. The peak forces stressing nearly all the injury sensitive areas of our body occur when our foot is fully planted (not at impact) and fully Nike Roshe Run Mujer pronated. The specific forces at the moment of impact are miniscule and sometimes in the complete opposite direction to where injuries occur. More critically, the forces across virtually every injury prone area are highest at two points in walking that occur well after impact – when loading weight onto the foot and when lifting the foot off. These injurious forces peak at one point in running – at midstance, well after the peak impact force.Our findings are quite logical when you think about them – we’re at risk for injuries when we also have to support and transfer our full body weight. But they really do fly in the face of what everyone, (including the athletic shoe industry) has Nike Air Max Classic BW Hombre always promoted – that foot impact is what causes the really bad things that happen to bones and joints, such as stress fractures and osteoarthritis.Nike Air Max 90 Essential Womens To this, I like to say that the only way a cushioned athletic shoe can protect you from injury is if you are in a car accident and happen to have them strapped around your head.What is the effect of a traditional running shoe at this critical moment when we’re fully supporting and transferring our body weight and are at risk for nearly every single common running injury, second metatarsal fracture included? The raised cushioned heel and arch support / motion control features that are both inherent to every traditional athletic shoe (not just motion control shoes) essentially freeze out the foot’s natural function in providing compliance that helps protect the rest of the body. Also, the cushioning, which doesn’t really give back in any physiologically meaningful way, just makes it Nike Air Max TN Damen harder to transfer the body weight, which Nike Air Max 95 Dames increases peak joint torques at this critical moment.If you are running barefoot or in minimalist shoes, your foot is going to be freed to provide compliance at this critical moment. We’ve demonstrated that the foot arch compresses and releases in perfect harmony with the rise and fall of the peak body weight force. Of course, that compliance is good – it protects your body north of the foot from all the major injuries at that time. It also healthfully exercises your plantar fascia and foot intrinsic muscles. Good, good, good! But it does put more stress through the second metatarsal than there ever was before.